A quick note
Hi everyone,
I forgot to mention that we are now able to access our blog from here. One of the families knew of a website to use first then access our site. This means we're able to view your comments now. Pauline has actually been e-mailing them to us all along but it's really great to be able to read them when ever we have time now. We'll post later as I'm off to the Pearl Market with the women!!
Sue
I forgot to mention that we are now able to access our blog from here. One of the families knew of a website to use first then access our site. This means we're able to view your comments now. Pauline has actually been e-mailing them to us all along but it's really great to be able to read them when ever we have time now. We'll post later as I'm off to the Pearl Market with the women!!
Sue
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home